Monday, June 27, 2011

lifeeeee !




Back to blog again :)
What should i say?
....Many things happened nowadays

RELATIONSHIP-
1Month 08 Days 
开始跟你很暧昧..
@#$^%()^$%$#  Don't wanna share it hear 
总是觉得, 这一切都是缘份
Okay , still can maintain :)
Hope it gonna last long 
Doesn't matter how long it's..  
我 珍惜跟你在一起的日子 <3 
真的爱上你了 :) 
(T.E.A.R.S) << normal for every couple
 do-not-stop-loving-you
our-promises
i-believe-it
:)



FRIENDSHIP-
Don't feel there's any change..
 Miracles happen? 
 Everything will be like last time?
 I don't think so.
 Exam is around and the funniest thing is..
 I almost meet my Darling Sheel Yaul every single day
 Except for sunday :)
 Believe it or not?


STUDIES-
Tuition is the best for me..
Teachers there are friendly..
They can understand what 'we' > students actually needs
Teachers could know what i need..
Felt sorry too..
Nowadays keep chit-chatting with friends during tuition..

>_<
Bad !




FAMILY-  
Lols !!
Super SIGHH for this topic :(
Dad , spend more time with family , not with friends..
We need caring / loving ..
You just make me so speechless
Haih .. Don't wanna say much here
Privacy .
I need someone to hear me.




< I'll be back to update with my blog soon >
Tata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment