Thursday, July 14, 2011

speak a word


Hey Darlings :)
I'm back to my blog..
Felt lazy and tired nowadays , so I didn't manage to turn on my desktop to update my blog !
>< opss !
Went Johor on 9 July for some events ..
Show eu guys some pics :)
We planned to Sing K at the midnight , one word ( crazynight )

Me , Jie and Cousin <3

Bro , Sis and Me <3

Group pic <3

It wasn't expensive at all
10bucks for each person , lol
anyway , i'm not the boss who paid for it =]


14/07/2011
Today is 银色情人节  
Lol , i don't actually know it at first
Dear told me last month ._.
So , have been going through this day with dear
Love eu as always <33
xixi !
Happy and enjoy the moments with eu..
u're too good for me , ily <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

School was fun :)
Yet tired , projects making me mad :(
Exam marks making me unsatisfied :(
Friends , you guys stand an important place
=]
30 Hr Famine coming soon 
Waiting that day and hope it could be fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment