Friday, August 19, 2011

moments.




Dear..

19 August , Happy 3 Months Anniversary My Beloved <33 Even though I've just spend short time being with you , I felt happy , I appreciate and cherish what I've. So lucky to have you. I miss the moment you sang songs for me , the first sight me met , the first place we date , the first movie we watched , the time we chat , we webcam , our tears drop on the same time ♥  it's reality. Through this love , this relationship , I've learn to grow bigger , having mature thought , knowing what is supposed and what's not . Love is to make both sides understand more. Try my best to gave you what I could and what you need.


....what I'd always remind myself was to tolerate , loving , caring and believing each other no matter whats...and an agreement can not be defaulted. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment