Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I care. I mind.

Back for my blogging using phone. Too much of things to say. I've to find a place for me to say out all the things in my heart. I don't want it to 'bom' in a day :) Many things trouble me up nowadays.

Family problems. Is Saturday still a family day for 'lee's family'? Supposed?I wonder. I couldn't say too much, it's private, and here's public. :(

Friendship , does this last long forever?I believe there's miracle between friends, us --> *darlings* , the best examples after all. Buddy who use harsh and rude words really hurts me, sometimes I might keep it but do you guys understand how hurt it is?
Relationship, love problems. Days by days, time passing too fast. My tear drop everytime when I started to count how many days tills the day you graduate, in other words 'you gonna leave me'..I don't want all this to happen, but I must accept the fact. :"( it's too hard for me. You couldn't understand how I feel baby. I always used to flashback our sweet moments, the thing we've gone to..it's so loving/touching. No matter what, I'll still pray for you my love <3


p/s : -exam is around, focus?
p/s : Happy Birthday Darling Yaul <3
Imma Love You ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment