Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Graduation :")

好的事情 也许能够重复 :')
We're ohkayy <3 Couple like usual !
Friends, I'm sorry to make you guys worried about me ! Special thanks to Babe Ah Ann for cheer-ing me up those days ! :) She accompany me , made me laugh , asking me to cheer , and webbie with me..sweet moments <3
And sure my school buddies who cheer me up :) And my darling which advise me , eventhough is failed but it's ohkay >0<

Lastly, I'm finally back together with him..It's Form5 graduation day tomorrow , well , people do ask me how I feel and bla bla bla.. Yeahh, I'm half sad half happy actually :| Sad because you gonna leave me :( and happy because you're finally graduate and I'm proud to see that (:
In other words, I'll still pray for you,goodluck in your future and happy graduation day my boy ! :3

IlOVEYOUASALWAYS (^3^)

1 comment: