Thursday, March 17, 2011

GROUPINGS !


Date : 16.03.2011
Venue : Times Square  
:)

  People Who Attend :-
Me , SheelYaul , PeiYee (3 Girls)
Jien Siang , Kah Chun , Kah Ming , Ming Yau , Shaun , Darren , Li Wei , Xiiao Jie , See Yong , Chen Ye , Ke Huan , Wei Loon 

Just a apologize cause so long never update my blog
 Cause I feel there's nothing to update
 And i didn't update bout my china trip !
 Sorry (:
 I'm totally L.A.Z.Y !

Back to topic ! 
Take LRT as usual 
 I wore so formal on that day
SURPRISE right?
 We meet some of them up at Sg.Wang
 Then we headed to Lot10
 *Shabu Shabu*
First time with my friend
 I felt happy (:












My beloved Darling and Babeee (:





So many pictures , click my fb and search for it (:
Lazy to upload it here !
Use about 2 hrs at Shabu 
Cause the food there really nice
I wanna go again
I guess the next time I go , is with my Sis (:
After that we went Greenbox 
SINGGG KKK ! <33
My favourite (:











The sweet couple <33



Even though it's blur , but I still love the pic (:
Appreciate the friendship between us !


*Happy to have a friend like you guys 
you guys make my day*
(:
Loves <33

No comments:

Post a Comment