Saturday, March 26, 2011

HER LIFE !


25March
 I heard from my friend "SUPERMOON" tonight , so I planned to go yumcha with family 
 Went tuition as normal , I love to go there , cause I get to see him :)
 After that , I went home and suddenly rain until night , wtfffff ><
 Spoil my mood , spoil my plannn !
 I didn't gave up , waiting for the moon to appear even though I know moon or stars won't appear if raining ..
 At last , miracle happens :)
  



It's about 2-3 in the midnight then the moon appears :)
As you know , if you stalk on me , you'll know that I'm so surprise about it
:)
26March
Nothing special today , slept so late the last night and wake up early the next morning just for KLANG BAH KUT TEH ! Waking up early really makes my mood down everytime ! Distance Travel : 1hrs + +  It's worth because got delicious foodss ! Okayyy , stop talking crapss , Back To Topic ~
 





 

 Time to show you guys some special things , my sweett family members which stay will stay and care with me for the rest of my life . Okayy , let me show you guys family photos , 6 in my family include me , Single-photos !
 Enjoy it :) 

 
DADDY
 
MUMMY
 
JIEJIE
 
MUII
 
MYSELF
 Capture too many pics of my bro , I feel he's so yengg . So i decided to put it at the last part of this post , enjoy the readings :)
 


 
BRO JINN
 
 
 
27March
 Come on , life is so tired but yet I enjoy my life ! Even though I wake up early every saturday but it's worth for me .. hehe :) It's now 3am and yet I'm still facing the laptop . Pimples gonna pop out soon, don't pop ! Apologize to SheelYaul Darling due I can't went midv with her tomorrow ! Thanks for her caring  too , but at last , I can make it to give him up , I'm really happy of it .... Hehe ! :) *smiles* The new people is coming , if you get my meaning you'll know I'm talking about . I've been chatting with jasper , sheelyaul , yenwen and others. If you guys saw this , don't stay up too late , sleep early because I'm gonna do it now :) 
 TATA ^^   
 
 Wait for my next post my readers , xoxo !
  
 

 PS : He's really so perfect , I wish to meet him everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment